Members of the Marvin Village Council will be visiting multiple playgrounds on Wednesday, April 26 between 10am and 1pm in order to prepare for replacing the playground at Marvin Efird Park. It is possible that a quorum of the Marvin Village Council may be in attendance; however, no Village business will be discussed and no action will be taken by the Council, in compliance with the North Carolina Open Meetings Act.
Below is a list of the playgrounds for the visits:
- Apartments at Blakeney - 8718 Wintersweet Ln, Charlotte, NC 28277
- Pineville Lake Park - 909 Lakeview Dr, Pineville, NC 28134
- Jack Hughes Park in Pineville - 513 Main St, Pineville, NC 28134
- Town of Stallings Municipal Park - 340 Stallings Rd, Stallings, NC 28104
- Town of Indian Trail Crooked Creek - 5900 Oakwood Ln, Indian Trail, NC 28079
If you have questions, please contact the Village Clerk’s office.